Coronavirus (COVID-19) Planning & Information
Like many others, we’re monitoring the latest news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure the health and safety of our clients, employees, and communities across our footprint. Your financial well-being is at the center of all we do. Please know we are taking necessary steps to be able to continue to serve you.
As a precautionary measure we’ll TEMPORARILY BE CLOSING OUR LOBBIES AS OF WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18. While our lobby will be closed, we’ll continue to serve you through our drive up window at various locations, the Client Service Center, through online and mobile banking.
During this time:
- We will call you to reschedule any appointments impacted by these closings.
- Our advisors will be available by phone to answer any questions or set appointments.
- Our Client Service Center is available Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 10p.m. CT and weekends 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT. Our number is: 800.279.3200.
- YOU CAN ALWAYS ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS, pay bills, make loans payments, and transfer money to other accounts using MY ALERUS online banking, our mobile banking app, or voice banking at any time.
Location Contact Information
For services that are not available at the drive-up window, clients can call the number(s) listed below to make an appointment for accessing their safe deposit box, getting a new debit card, change orders, meeting with an advisor, etc.
- Grand Forks Banksouth: 701.795.2678
- Grand Forks Corporate Center: 701.795.2678
- Northwood: 701.587.5101
- South Fargo: 701.280.5067
- West Fargo: 701.280.5184
- Downtown Fargo: 701.280.5072
- Minnetonka: 952.417.3700
- Downtown Minneapolis: 612.321.0991
- Oakdale: 651.702.3976
- Shorewood: 952.401.1220
- Excelsior: 952.474.2307
- Eden Prairie: 952.937.2450
- Scottsdale: 480.905.2430
We’re here to help.
Alerus is here to help support clients who may experience financial difficulties as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Please contact us should you find yourself in need of assistance.
Thank you for your relationship and trust in Alerus. We remain committed to serving you and will adapt our business as needed to the changing environment.