Coronavirus (COVID-19) Planning & Information
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our clients and communities, it’s important for you to know that the health and safety of our clients, employees, and communities continues to be our top priority. Our office hours vary by location; please see our locations listing for more detailed information on the Alerus office closest to you.
During this time:
- We encourage clients to continue using our drive ups or digital tools to manage your accounts
- Our advisors are available by phone or can meet virtually to answer any questions
- Our Client Service Center is available Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CT and Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT. You can contact us at 800.279.3200.
- For assistance with opening an account, accessing your safe deposit box, notarizing a document, or obtaining a Medallion STAMP, please contact our Client Service Center at 800.279.3200 to schedule an appointment at the office nearest to you.
- YOU CAN ALWAYS ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS, pay bills, make loan payments, and transfer money to other accounts using MY ALERUS, our mobile banking app, or telephone banking at any time.
We remain fully operational and are to here to serve you through our drive up window at various locations, the Client Service Center, and via digital tools offered both online or through our mobile apps.
We’re here to help.
Alerus is here to help support clients who may experience financial difficulties as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Please contact us should you find yourself in need of assistance.
Thank you for your relationship and trust in Alerus. We remain committed to serving you and will adapt our business as needed to the changing environment.