Alerus COVID-19 Preparedness Information
We are continuing to monitor the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we are fully prepared to care for our clients and employees.
- Please know we are taking necessary steps to be able to continue to serve you.
- Alerus’ pandemic policy is in place and will continue to be updated.
- We have activated our business continuity team to ensure normal business operations.
- We are taking necessary steps to prepare for a variety of situations that may or may not happen.
- We have advised all employees to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, staying home when sick, and if needed, following self-quarantine guidelines as outlined by the CDC.
- We are implementing additional cleaning measures in our offices for the health and safety of our employees and clients.
- We have suspended all non-essential business travel. Beginning March 16, we are moving the majority of our employees to work from home, ensuring we can continue to support and service clients, while maintaining business operations. We are staging this transition to ensure client needs are met and will accelerate our plan if needed if the situation changes.
- We have temporarily closed all of our lobbies and are serving clients through digital technology or our drive-ups facilities, effective March 18, 2020